WELCOME!

Hey, thanks so much for visiting my blog! I intend on using this to post my latest craft/interior design ideas that I have been working on. I love thrify ways to make homes beautiful! And I love to figure out how to get expensive things cheap.
Hope you enjoy and have Fun!! God Bless.

Another fun and easy project

Another fun and easy project

Fun and easy craft project

Fun and easy craft project

Easy furniture make-over

Easy furniture make-over
Madi's dresser

Window Frame

Window Frame

Quilt wall hanging

Quilt wall hanging

Diaper Cake

Diaper Cake

Friday, July 17, 2009

Nature Letter Art



So I was out in Kearney Nebraska working at the Nebraska Youth Camp. My friends and I took pictures of things we found around the cmp ground that looked like letters. It was a lot of fun, kinda like a scavenger hunt. I brought them home, turned them to black and white then had them matted to make different words. Thought they turned out really good. Let me know if you like them!

3 comments:

  1. great page, love the ideas and feel inspired to make something myself...thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it. ive been trying to do this for my friends bday ever since i saw it on tyra. but im the person that floats thru life and doesnt really notice anything. its hard to find the letters and im running out of time. her name is rachel. its so long, and i wanted to do her name. i dont have a frame, and my printers not working! nothing working! oh god. im gonna show up at her party with nothing in my hands. i was trying to look up letters online so itll just be the cropping and pasting and printing. but i cant find any. do you have the indivual pics of letters (maybe the love one) or the way u had it before you printed it on ur comp? to send me? chinajewelry@gmx.com
    please! I'm so sorry, but Im having a really hard time. :'( thanks.
    Just wondering, too. No worries. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved your nature art. Do you sell these?
    schepers@windstream.net

    ReplyDelete