WELCOME!

Hey, thanks so much for visiting my blog! I intend on using this to post my latest craft/interior design ideas that I have been working on. I love thrify ways to make homes beautiful! And I love to figure out how to get expensive things cheap.
Hope you enjoy and have Fun!! God Bless.

Another fun and easy project

Another fun and easy project

Fun and easy craft project

Fun and easy craft project

Easy furniture make-over

Easy furniture make-over
Madi's dresser

Window Frame

Window Frame

Quilt wall hanging

Quilt wall hanging

Diaper Cake

Diaper Cake

Thursday, May 7, 2009

front porch


We intend on painting the porch floor this summer, it's starting to get beat up. We spend a lot of time swing on the porch swing and The kids like to play cars out there. I like to leave the front door propped open to let the air in and watch the kids easier. Matt and I sometimes sit out there after the kids have gone to bed and watch thunderstorms and talk about our day. 

THe bench and rocking chair are from a garage sale. The Welcome sign was on clearence at Hobby Lobby for $4.00. 

No comments:

Post a Comment